Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What can I do to persist the change in a better way, or do I have to bear it?

Question: In meditation, prayer and silence I feel lot of bliss. Then I'm leaving my house for work and I'm confronted with the full hardship of the other reality. I experience noise, stressed people, hectic rush, fears, insecurities and dishonesty. What can I do to persist the change in a better way, or do I have to bear it?

Sri Krishnaraj: The reason we are struggling with these tough situations is that the mind is continuously lost in imaginations of a situation where there is only peace and cooperation. But that is only an imagination; it is unreal. The real world is definitely full of tension and stress. The way Amma Bhagavan have trained us is, 'This is all there is! How successful can you be amidst this stuation?'People who live with a clear vision only bother about how to go ahead with the existing situation whereas those who lead lives without a vision will keep dreaming about how to change it. We cannot try to change life outside us; we can only get prepared and become mentally and spiritually strong to face these challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment